The non-proteolytic house dust mite allergen Der p 2 induce NF-κB and MAPK dependent activation of bronchial epithelial cells
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 1199–1208, August 2009
How to Cite
Österlund, C., Grönlund, H., Polovic, N., Sundström, S., Gafvelin, G. and Bucht, A. (2009), The non-proteolytic house dust mite allergen Der p 2 induce NF-κB and MAPK dependent activation of bronchial epithelial cells. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 1199–1208. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03284.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Submitted 27 February 2008; revised 30 March 2009; accepted 6 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.