EGEA cooperative group: Coordination: F. Kauffmann; F. Demenais (genetics); I. Pin (clinical aspects); Respiratory epidemiology: Inserm U 700, Paris M. Korobaeff (EGEA1), F. Neukirch (EGEA1); Inserm U 707, Paris: I. Annesi-Maesano; Inserm U 780, Villejuif: F. Kauffmann, N. Le Moual, R. Nadif, MP. Oryszczyn; Inserm U 823, Grenoble: V. Siroux; Genetics: Inserm U 393, Paris: J. Feingold; Inserm U 535, Villejuif: MH. Dizier; Inserm U 946, Paris: E. Bouzigon, F. Demenais; CNG, Evry: I. Gut, M. Lathrop; Clinical centers: Grenoble: I. Pin, C. Pison; Lyon: D. Ecochard (EGEA1), F. Gormand, Y. Pacheco; Marseille: D. Charpin (EGEA1), D. Vervloet; Montpellier: J. Bousquet; Paris Cochin: A. Lockhart (EGEA1), R. Matran (now in Lille); Paris Necker: E. Paty, P. Scheinmann; Paris-Trousseau: A. Grimfeld, J. Just; Data and quality management: Inserm ex-U155 (EGEA1): J. Hochez; Inserm U 780, Villejuif: N. Le Moual, C. Ravault; Inserm U 946: N. Chateigner; Grenoble: J. Ferran.
Cat sensitization according to cat window of exposure in adult asthmatics
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 1515–1521, October 2009
How to Cite
Oryszczyn, M.-P., Van Ree, R., Maccario, J., Nadif, R., Kauffmann, F. and on behalf of the EGEA cooperative group (2009), Cat sensitization according to cat window of exposure in adult asthmatics. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 1515–1521. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03288.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Submitted 20 January 2009; revised 20 April 2009; accepted 21 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.