Evidence for a regulatory role of α4 – integrins in the maturation of eosinophils generated from the bone marrow in the presence of dexamethasone
Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 8, pages 1187–1198, August 2009
How to Cite
Gaspar-Elsas, M. I., Queto, T., Vasconcelos, Z., Jones, C. P., Lannes-Vieira, J. and Xavier-Elsas, P. (2009), Evidence for a regulatory role of α4 – integrins in the maturation of eosinophils generated from the bone marrow in the presence of dexamethasone. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 1187–1198. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03289.x
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 8 JUN 2009
- Submitted 4 August 2008; revised 19 April 2009; accepted 21 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.