Clinical effects of kestose, a prebiotic oligosaccharide, on the treatment of atopic dermatitis in infants
Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 9, pages 1397–1403, September 2009
How to Cite
Shibata, R., Kimura, M., Takahashi, H., Mikami, K., Aiba, Y., Takeda, H. and Koga, Y. (2009), Clinical effects of kestose, a prebiotic oligosaccharide, on the treatment of atopic dermatitis in infants. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 1397–1403. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03295.x
- Issue online: 5 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 8 JUN 2009
- Submitted 24 November 2008; revised 21 April 2009; accepted 29 April 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.