Dissolution in nasal fluid, retention and anti-inflammatory activity of fluticasone furoate in human nasal tissue ex vivo
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 1540–1550, October 2009
How to Cite
Baumann, D., Bachert, C. and Högger, P. (2009), Dissolution in nasal fluid, retention and anti-inflammatory activity of fluticasone furoate in human nasal tissue ex vivo. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 1540–1550. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03306.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2009
- Submitted 12 January 2009; revised 7 May 2009; accepted 11 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.