A low dose of Mycoplasma pneumoniae infection enhances an established allergic inflammation in mice: the role of the prostaglandin E2 pathway
Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 11, pages 1754–1763, November 2009
How to Cite
Wu, Q., Martin, R. J., LaFasto, S. and Chu, H. W. (2009), A low dose of Mycoplasma pneumoniae infection enhances an established allergic inflammation in mice: the role of the prostaglandin E2 pathway. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 1754–1763. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03309.x
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 22 JUN 2009
- Submitted 2 December 2008; revised 15 May 2009; accepted 18 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.