Associations between decay-accelerating factor polymorphisms and allergic respiratory diseases
Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 1508–1514, October 2009
How to Cite
Kawai, T., Takeshita, S., Imoto, Y., Matsumoto, Y., Sakashita, M., Suzuki, D., Shibasaki, M., Tamari, M., Hirota, T., Arinami, T., Fujieda, S. and Noguchi, E. (2009), Associations between decay-accelerating factor polymorphisms and allergic respiratory diseases. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 1508–1514. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03316.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 21 JUL 2009
- Submitted 3 February 2009; revised 7 May 2009; accepted 11 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!