Association between asthma control and bronchial hyperresponsiveness and airways inflammation: a cross-sectional study in daily practice
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1822–1829, December 2009
How to Cite
Quaedvlieg, V., Sele, J., Henket, M. and Louis, R. (2009), Association between asthma control and bronchial hyperresponsiveness and airways inflammation: a cross-sectional study in daily practice. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 1822–1829. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03332.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2009
- Submitted 4 May 2008; revised 13 May 2009; accepted 18 May 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!