Sensitization profiles in birch pollen-allergic patients with and without oral allergy syndrome to apple: lessons from multiplexed component-resolved allergy diagnosis
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 40, Issue 2, pages 339–347, February 2010
How to Cite
Ebo, D. G., Bridts, C. H., Verweij, M. M., De Knop, K. J., Hagendorens, M. M., De Clerck, L. S. and Stevens, W. J. (2010), Sensitization profiles in birch pollen-allergic patients with and without oral allergy syndrome to apple: lessons from multiplexed component-resolved allergy diagnosis. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 40: 339–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03345.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2009
- Submitted 30 April 2009; revised 4 July 2009; accepted 7 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.