Replication of genes for asthma: the importance of well-designed studies
Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 10, pages 1453–1455, October 2009
How to Cite
Litonjua, A. A. and Murphy, A. (2009), Replication of genes for asthma: the importance of well-designed studies. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 1453–1455. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03352.x
- Issue published online: 10 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 10 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!