The role of iodine in hypersensitivity reactions to radio contrast media
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 468–475, March 2010
How to Cite
Scherer, K., Harr, T., Bach, S. and Bircher, A. J. (2010), The role of iodine in hypersensitivity reactions to radio contrast media. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 40: 468–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03361.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2009
- Submitted 16 August 2008; revised 14 August 2009; accepted 17 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!