*These authors contributed equally to this work.
A multi-centre study of candidate genes for wheeze and allergy: the International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood Phase 2
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1875–1888, December 2009
How to Cite
Genuneit, J., Cantelmo, J. L., Weinmayr, G., Wong, G. W. K., Cooper, P. J., Riikjärv, M.-A., Gotua, M., Kabesch, M., Von Mutius, E., Forastiere, F., Crane, J., Nystad, W., El-Sharif, N., Batlles-Garrido, J., García-Marcos, L., García-Hernández, G., Morales-Suarez-Varela, M., Nilsson, L., Bråbäck, L., Saraçlar, Y., Weiland, S. K., Cookson, W. O. C., Strachan, D., Moffatt, M. F. and the ISAAC Phase 2 Study Group (2009), A multi-centre study of candidate genes for wheeze and allergy: the International Study of Asthma and Allergies in Childhood Phase 2. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 1875–1888. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03364.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Submitted 26 January 2009; revised 24 July 2009; accepted 28 July 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.