Theophylline inhibits the differentiation of human monocyte into dendritic cell potentially via adenosine receptor antagonism
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1857–1865, December 2009
How to Cite
Yasui, K., Kondo, Y., Wada, T., Yashiro, M., Tsuge, M. and Morishima, T. (2009), Theophylline inhibits the differentiation of human monocyte into dendritic cell potentially via adenosine receptor antagonism. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 1857–1865. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03365.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Submitted 26 February 2009; revised 13 August 2009; accepted 14 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.