Establishing the sequential progression of multiple allergic diagnoses in a UK birth cohort using the General Practice Research Database
Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1889–1895, December 2009
How to Cite
Punekar, Y. S. and Sheikh, A. (2009), Establishing the sequential progression of multiple allergic diagnoses in a UK birth cohort using the General Practice Research Database. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 1889–1895. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03366.x
- Issue online: 13 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 7 OCT 2009
- Submitted 30 March 2009; revised 17 August 2009; accepted 20 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.