The interaction of glutathione S-transferase M1-null variants with tobacco smoke exposure and the development of childhood asthma
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 11, pages 1721–1729, November 2009
How to Cite
Rogers, A. J., Brasch-Andersen, C., Ionita-Laza, I., Murphy, A., Sharma, S., Klanderman, B. J. and Raby, B. A. (2009), The interaction of glutathione S-transferase M1-null variants with tobacco smoke exposure and the development of childhood asthma. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 1721–1729. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03372.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Submitted 11 May 2009; revised 29 July 2009; accepted 10 August 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.