*T. M. Bruggink (Haarlem, the Netherlands), A. P. H. Jansen (Arnhem, the Netherlands), M. Piessens (Genk, Belgium), MHW Roovers (Tilburg, the Netherlands), W Stevens (Antwerp, Belgium), M. Taveirne (Leuven, Belgium), P. Van Durme (Antwerp, Belgium), T. D. Zijlker (Heerlen, the Netherlands).
Immunotherapy with a modified birch pollen extract in allergic rhinoconjunctivitis: clinical and immunological effects
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1903–1909, December 2009
How to Cite
Ceuppens, J. L., Bullens, D., Kleinjans, H., Van Der Werf, J. and the PURETHAL Birch Efficacy Study Group (2009), Immunotherapy with a modified birch pollen extract in allergic rhinoconjunctivitis: clinical and immunological effects. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 1903–1909. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03379.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Submitted 12 February 2009; revised 28 July 2009; accepted 27 August 2009.
Vol. 42, Issue 10, 1543, Article first published online: 21 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!