nsLTP and profilin are allergens in mustard seeds: cloning, sequencing and recombinant production of Sin a 3 and Sin a 4
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 39, Issue 12, pages 1929–1936, December 2009
How to Cite
Sirvent, S., Palomares, O., Vereda, A., Villalba, M., Cuesta-Herranz, J. and Rodríguez, R. (2009), nsLTP and profilin are allergens in mustard seeds: cloning, sequencing and recombinant production of Sin a 3 and Sin a 4. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 39: 1929–1936. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03382.x
- Issue published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2009
- Submitted 2 June 2009; revised 22 July 2009; accepted 8 September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!