*Contributed equally to this work.
Maternal vitamin D intake during pregnancy increases gene expression of ILT3 and ILT4 in cord blood
Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
© 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 786–794, May 2010
How to Cite
Rochat, M. K., Ege, M. J., Plabst, D., Steinle, J., Bitter, S., Braun-Fahrländer, C., Dalphin, J.-C., Riedler, J., Roponen, M., Hirvonen, M.-R., Büchele, G., Renz, H., Lauener, R., Krauss-Etschmann, S., Von Mutius, E. and the PASTURE Study group (2010), Maternal vitamin D intake during pregnancy increases gene expression of ILT3 and ILT4 in cord blood. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 40: 786–794. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03428.x
The PASTURE study group: Gertraud Weiß, Ellen Üblagger, Claudia Humer, Manuela Rußegger (Austria); Juha Pekkanen, Raija Juntunen, Reetta Tiihonen, Pekka Tiittanen, Kati Huttunen, Suvi Virtanen, Timo Kauppila, Aino Nevalainen, Sami Remes, Tomi-Pekka Tuomainen, Anne Karvonen, Mikko Lappalainen (Finland); Marie-Laure Dalphin, Dominique Vuitton, Renaud Piarroux, Gabriel Reboux, Sandrine Roussel, Bertrand Sudre (France); Michael Kabesch, Susanne Schmid, Sabina Illi, Nicola Korherr, Jon Genuneit, Richard Peter, Serdar Sel, Nicole Blümer, Petra Pfefferle (Germany); Bert Brunekreef, Ulrike Gehring, Gert Dockes (The Netherlands); Felix H. Sennhauser, Susanne Loeliger, Remo Frei, Caroline Roduit (Switzerland).
- Issue online: 19 APR 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 DEC 2009
- Submitted 22 July 2009; revised 29 October 2009; accepted 3 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.