Reduced maternal regulatory T cell numbers and increased T helper type 2 cytokine production are associated with elevated levels of immunoglobulin E in cord blood
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 40, Issue 3, pages 419–426, March 2010
How to Cite
Hinz, D., Simon, J. C., Maier-Simon, C., Milkova, L., Röder, S., Sack, U., Borte, M., Lehmann, I. and Herberth, G. (2010), Reduced maternal regulatory T cell numbers and increased T helper type 2 cytokine production are associated with elevated levels of immunoglobulin E in cord blood. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 40: 419–426. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2009.03434.x
- Issue published online: 8 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2010
- Submitted 7 July 2009; revised 16 October 2009; accepted 11 November 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.