Sialyl Lewis X modification of the epidermal growth factor receptor regulates receptor function during airway epithelial wound repair
Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 40, Issue 4, pages 607–618, April 2010
How to Cite
Allahverdian, S., Wang, A., Singhera, G. K., Wong, B. W. and Dorscheid, D. R. (2010), Sialyl Lewis X modification of the epidermal growth factor receptor regulates receptor function during airway epithelial wound repair. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 40: 607–618. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2010.03455.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 11 MAR 2010
- Submitted 11 September 2008; revised 14 December 2009; accepted 15 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!