Disconnect between standardized field-based testing and mannitol challenge in Scottish elite swimmers
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 40, Issue 5, pages 731–737, May 2010
How to Cite
Clearie, K. L., Williamson, P. A., Vaidyanathan, S., Short, P., Goudie, A., Burns, P., Hopkinson, P., Meldrum, K., Howaniec, L. and Lipworth, B. J. (2010), Disconnect between standardized field-based testing and mannitol challenge in Scottish elite swimmers. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 40: 731–737. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2010.03461.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2010
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Submitted 7 August 2009; revised 15 December 2009; accepted 16 December 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.