Cross-sectional survey on immunoglobulin E reactivity in 23 077 subjects using an allergenic molecule-based microarray detection system
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 911–921, June 2010
How to Cite
Scala, E., Alessandri, C., Bernardi, M. L., Ferrara, R., Palazzo, P., Pomponi, D., Quaratino, D., Rasi, C., Zaffiro, A., Zennaro, D. and Mari, A. (2010), Cross-sectional survey on immunoglobulin E reactivity in 23 077 subjects using an allergenic molecule-based microarray detection system. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 40: 911–921. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2010.03470.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Submitted 31 October 2009; revised 4 January 2010; accepted 6 January 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.