The nose: a window into the asthmatic lung?
This editorial discusses the findings of the paper by M. M. Amorim et al.  pp. 867-874.
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 40, Issue 6, pages 839–840, June 2010
How to Cite
Irvin, C. G. (2010), The nose: a window into the asthmatic lung?. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 40: 839–840. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2010.03517.x
- Issue online: 6 MAY 2010
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.