ORIGINAL ARTICLE/Epidemiology of Allergic Disease
Antibiotic use in early life and development of allergic diseases: respiratory infection as the explanation
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 40, Issue 8, pages 1230–1237, August 2010
How to Cite
Mai, X.-M., Kull, I., Wickman, M. and Bergström, A. (2010), Antibiotic use in early life and development of allergic diseases: respiratory infection as the explanation. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 40: 1230–1237. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2010.03532.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2010
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2010
- Submitted 12 August 2009; revised 20 April 2010; accepted 21 April 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!