*The HealthNuts study investigators include Melissa Wake, Adrian Lowe, Melanie Matheson, David J. Hill, Marnie Robinson, Marjolein Slaa, Tina Tan, Thanh Dang, Giovanni Zurzolo, Lucy Miles, Deborah Dawson, Margaret Sutherland and Dean Tey.
The HealthNuts population-based study of paediatric food allergy: validity, safety and acceptability
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 40, Issue 10, pages 1516–1522, October 2010
How to Cite
Osborne, N. J., Koplin, J. J., Martin, P. E., Gurrin, L. C., Thiele, L., Tang, M. L., Ponsonby, A.-L., Dharmage, S. C., Allen, K. J. and for the HealthNuts Study Investigators (2010), The HealthNuts population-based study of paediatric food allergy: validity, safety and acceptability. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 40: 1516–1522. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2010.03562.x
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2010
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2010
- Submitted 5 February 2010; revised 12 April 2010; accepted 7 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!