IκB kinase β inhibitor IMD-0354 suppresses airway remodelling in a Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus-sensitized mouse model of chronic asthma
Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 41, Issue 1, pages 104–115, January 2011
How to Cite
Ogawa, H., Azuma, M., Muto, S., Nishioka, Y., Honjo, A., Tezuka, T., Uehara, H., Izumi, K., Itai, A. and Sone, S. (2011), IκB kinase β inhibitor IMD-0354 suppresses airway remodelling in a Dermatophagoides pteronyssinus-sensitized mouse model of chronic asthma. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 41: 104–115. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2010.03564.x
- Issue published online: 14 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 22 JUN 2010
- Submitted 21 August 2009; revised 27 March 2010; accepted 12 May 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.