Characterization of peach thaumatin-like proteins and their identification as major peach allergens
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 40, Issue 9, pages 1422–1430, September 2010
How to Cite
Palacín, A., Tordesillas, L., Gamboa, P., Sanchez-Monge, R., Cuesta-Herranz, J., Sanz, M. L., Barber, D., Salcedo, G. and Díaz-Perales, A. (2010), Characterization of peach thaumatin-like proteins and their identification as major peach allergens. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 40: 1422–1430. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2010.03578.x
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2010
- Submitted 22 March 2010; revised 18 May 2010; accepted 4 June 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.