Production of interleukin-5, -10 and interferon-γ in cord blood is strongly associated with the season of birth
Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 40, Issue 11, pages 1658–1668, November 2010
How to Cite
Keski-Nisula, L., Lappalainen, M. H. J., Mustonen, K., Hirvonen, M.-R., Pfefferle, P. I., Renz, H., Pekkanen, J. and Roponen, M. (2010), Production of interleukin-5, -10 and interferon-γ in cord blood is strongly associated with the season of birth. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 40: 1658–1668. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2010.03601.x
- Issue published online: 12 OCT 2010
- Article first published online: 2 SEP 2010
- Submitted 28 December 2009; revised 6 July 2010; accepted 13 July 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!