The effects of early and late paracetamol exposure on asthma and atopy: a birth cohort
Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 399–406, March 2011
How to Cite
Wickens, K., Beasley, R., Town, I., Epton, M., Pattemore, P., Ingham, T., Crane, J. and the New Zealand Asthma and Allergy Cohort Study Group (2011), The effects of early and late paracetamol exposure on asthma and atopy: a birth cohort. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 41: 399–406. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2010.03610.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 29 SEP 2010
- Submitted 25 January 2010; revised 31 July 2010; accepted 2 August 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.