Association of thromboxane A2 receptor (TBXA2R) gene polymorphism in patients with aspirin-intolerant acute urticaria
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 41, Issue 2, pages 179–185, February 2011
How to Cite
Palikhe, N. S., Kim, S.-H., Lee, H.-Y., Kim, J.-H., Ye, Y.-M. and Park, H.-S. (2011), Association of thromboxane A2 receptor (TBXA2R) gene polymorphism in patients with aspirin-intolerant acute urticaria. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 41: 179–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2010.03642.x
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2010
- Submitted 9 March 2010; revised 27 August 2010; accepted 21 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!