Effects of mometasone furoate on the quality of life: a randomized placebo-controlled trial in persistent allergic rhinitis and intermittent asthma using the Rhinasthma questionnaire
Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 417–423, March 2011
How to Cite
Baiardini, I., Villa, E., Rogkakou, A., Pellegrini, S., Bacic, M., Compalati, E., Braido, F., Le Grazie, C., Canonica, G. W. and Passalacqua, G. (2011), Effects of mometasone furoate on the quality of life: a randomized placebo-controlled trial in persistent allergic rhinitis and intermittent asthma using the Rhinasthma questionnaire. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 41: 417–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2010.03660.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 1 DEC 2010
- Submitted 23 July 2010; revised 14 September 2010; accepted 18 October 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.