Diagnostic value of Alt a 1, fungal enolase and manganese-dependent superoxide dismutase in the component-resolved diagnosis of allergy to pleosporaceae
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 41, Issue 3, pages 443–451, March 2011
How to Cite
Postigo, I., Gutiérrez-Rodríguez, A., Fernández, J., Guisantes, J. A., Suñén, E. and Martínez, J. (2011), Diagnostic value of Alt a 1, fungal enolase and manganese-dependent superoxide dismutase in the component-resolved diagnosis of allergy to pleosporaceae. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 41: 443–451. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2010.03671.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Submitted 17 February 2010; revised 06 November 2010; accepted 08 November 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!