Bone marrow stromal cells inhibit mast cell function via a COX2-dependent mechanism
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 526–534, April 2011
How to Cite
Brown, J. M., Nemeth, K., Kushnir-Sukhov, N. M., Metcalfe, D. D. and Mezey, E. (2011), Bone marrow stromal cells inhibit mast cell function via a COX2-dependent mechanism. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 41: 526–534. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2010.03685.x
†Current address: Jared M. Brown, Department of Pharmacology & Toxicology, Brody School of Medicine East Carolina University Greenville, NC 27834, USA.
- Issue published online: 13 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2011
- Submitted 15 April 2010; revised 6 December 2010; accepted 7 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!