*J. L. G. and M. B. contributed equally to the study design and supervision of the project.
Recognition of iodixanol by dendritic cells increases the cellular response in delayed allergic reactions to contrast media
Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 657–664, May 2011
How to Cite
Antunez, C., Barbaud, A., Gomez, E., Audonnet, S., Lopez, S., Guéant-Rodriguez, R.-M., Aimone-Gastin, I., Gomez, F., Blanca, M. and Guéant, J.-L. (2011), Recognition of iodixanol by dendritic cells increases the cellular response in delayed allergic reactions to contrast media. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 41: 657–664. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2010.03693.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 MAR 2011
- Submitted 24 September 2010; revised 23 November 2010; accepted 7 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.