*Contributed equally to this paper.
Transaldolases are novel and immunoglobulin E cross-reacting fungal allergens
Version of Record online: 13 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 739–749, May 2011
How to Cite
Chou, H., Tam, M. F., Chiang, C.-H., Chou, C.-T., Tai, H.-Y. and Shen, H.-D. (2011), Transaldolases are novel and immunoglobulin E cross-reacting fungal allergens. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 41: 739–749. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2011.03698.x
- Issue online: 13 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 APR 2011
- Submitted 25 July 2010; revised 21 December 2010; accepted 24 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.