Efficacy and safety of high-dose peanut oral immunotherapy with factors predicting outcome
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Special Issue: Special Centenary Edition on Immunotherapy
Volume 41, Issue 9, pages 1273–1281, September 2011
How to Cite
Anagnostou, K., Clark, A., King, Y., Islam, S., Deighton, J. and Ewan, P. (2011), Efficacy and safety of high-dose peanut oral immunotherapy with factors predicting outcome. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 41: 1273–1281. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2011.03699.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2011
- Submitted 5 August 2010; revised 28 October 2010; accepted 14 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!