ORIGINAL ARTICLE/Basic Mechanisms in Allergic Disease
Oxidative stress-induced glucocorticoid resistance is prevented by dual PDE3/PDE4 inhibition in human alveolar macrophages
Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 41, Issue 4, pages 535–546, April 2011
How to Cite
Milara, J., Navarro, A., Almudéver, P., Lluch, J., Morcillo, E. J. and Cortijo, J. (2011), Oxidative stress-induced glucocorticoid resistance is prevented by dual PDE3/PDE4 inhibition in human alveolar macrophages. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 41: 535–546. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2011.03715.x
- Issue online: 13 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 MAR 2011
- Submitted 28 September 2010; revised 31 December 2010; accepted 3 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.