Cat allergen-induced blood basophil reactivity in vitro predicts acute human nasal allergen challenge responses in vivo
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 41, Issue 7, pages 963–969, July 2011
How to Cite
Paterniti, M., Kelly, D. C., Eckman, J. A., Sterba, P. M., Hamilton, R. G., Bochner, B. S., MacGlashan, D. W. and Saini, S. S. (2011), Cat allergen-induced blood basophil reactivity in vitro predicts acute human nasal allergen challenge responses in vivo. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 41: 963–969. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2011.03719.x
- Issue published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Submitted 26 August 2010; revised 6 December 2010; accepted 7 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!