Identification of sole parvalbumin as a major allergen: study of cross-reactivity between parvalbumins in a Spanish fish-allergic population
Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 41, Issue 5, pages 750–758, May 2011
How to Cite
Perez-Gordo, M., Cuesta-Herranz, J., Maroto, A. S., Cases, B., Ibáñez, M. D., Vivanco, F. and Pastor-Vargas, C. (2011), Identification of sole parvalbumin as a major allergen: study of cross-reactivity between parvalbumins in a Spanish fish-allergic population. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 41: 750–758. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2011.03721.x
- Issue published online: 13 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 29 MAR 2011
- Submitted 6 May 2010; revised 20 December 2010; accepted 18 January 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.