Data submission: The cDNA sequences coding for Cav p 2 and Cav p 3 have been submitted to the EMBL database (FN256284 and FN 256285). Data will be kept confidential until acceptation of the manuscript.
Evaluation of two new recombinant guinea-pig lipocalins, Cav p 2 and Cav p 3, in the diagnosis of guinea-pig allergy
Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 899–908, June 2011
How to Cite
Hilger, C., Swiontek, K., Kler, S., Diederich, C., Lehners, C., Vogel, L., Vieths, S. and Hentges, F. (2011), Evaluation of two new recombinant guinea-pig lipocalins, Cav p 2 and Cav p 3, in the diagnosis of guinea-pig allergy. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 41: 899–908. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2011.03726.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
- Submitted 4 August 2010; revised 28 January 2011; accepted 31 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.