Epinephrine auto-injector use in adolescents at risk of anaphylaxis: a qualitative study in Scotland, UK
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 41, Issue 6, pages 869–877, June 2011
How to Cite
Gallagher, M., Worth, A., Cunningham-Burley, S. and Sheikh, A. (2011), Epinephrine auto-injector use in adolescents at risk of anaphylaxis: a qualitative study in Scotland, UK. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 41: 869–877. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2011.03743.x
- Issue published online: 11 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Submitted 21 October 2010; revised 4 February 2011; accepted 14 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!