*Contributed equally and first authors.
Oral desensitization as a useful treatment in 2-year-old children with cow's milk allergy
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Special Issue: Special Centenary Edition on Immunotherapy
Volume 41, Issue 9, pages 1297–1304, September 2011
How to Cite
Martorell, A., De la Hoz, B., Ibáñez, M. D., Bone, J., Terrados, M. S., Michavila, A., Plaza, A. M., Alonso, E., Garde, J., Nevot, S., Echeverria, L., Santana, C., Cerdá, J. C., Escudero, C., Guallar, I., Piquer, M., Zapatero, L., Ferré, L., Bracamonte, T., Muriel, A., Martínez, M. I. and Félix, R. (2011), Oral desensitization as a useful treatment in 2-year-old children with cow's milk allergy. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 41: 1297–1304. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2011.03749.x
- Issue published online: 17 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Submitted 19 September 2010; revised 22 February 2011; accepted 24 February 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.