Role of osteopontin, a multifunctional protein, in allergy and asthma
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 41, Issue 10, pages 1360–1366, October 2011
How to Cite
Konno, S., Kurokawa, M., Uede, T., Nishimura, M. and Huang, S.-K. (2011), Role of osteopontin, a multifunctional protein, in allergy and asthma. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 41: 1360–1366. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2011.03775.x
- Issue published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.