Genetic effect of single-nucleotide polymorphisms in the PPARGC1B gene on airway hyperreactivity in asthmatic patients
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 41, Issue 11, pages 1533–1544, November 2011
How to Cite
Lee, S.-H., Jang, A.-S., Woo Park, S., Park, J. .-S., Kim, Y. K., Uh, S.-T., Kim, Y. H., Chung, I. Y., Park, B.–L., Shin, H. D. and Park, C.-S. (2011), Genetic effect of single-nucleotide polymorphisms in the PPARGC1B gene on airway hyperreactivity in asthmatic patients. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 41: 1533–1544. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2011.03801.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2011
- Submitted 1 June 2010; revised 8 February 2011; accepted 3 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.