Effect of inhaled dust mite allergen on regional particle deposition and mucociliary clearance in allergic asthmatics
Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 41, Issue 12, pages 1719–1728, December 2011
How to Cite
Bennett, W. D., Herbst, M., Alexis, N. E., Zeman, K. L., Wu, J., Hernandez, M. L. and Peden, D. B. (2011), Effect of inhaled dust mite allergen on regional particle deposition and mucociliary clearance in allergic asthmatics. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 41: 1719–1728. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2011.03814.x
- Issue published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 5 JUL 2011
- Submitted 10 November 2010; revised 30 March 2011; accepted 18 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.