Can component-based microarray replace fluorescent enzimoimmunoassay in the diagnosis of grass and cypress pollen allergy?
Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 41, Issue 10, pages 1440–1446, October 2011
How to Cite
Cabrera-Freitag, P., Goikoetxea, M. J., Beorlegui, C., Gamboa, P., Gastaminza, G., Fernández-Benítez, M., Ferrer, M., Blanca, M. and Sanz, M. L. (2011), Can component-based microarray replace fluorescent enzimoimmunoassay in the diagnosis of grass and cypress pollen allergy?. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 41: 1440–1446. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2011.03818.x
- Issue online: 20 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 JUL 2011
- Submitted 10 February 2011; revised 30 May 2011; accepted 2 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.