Asthma control with extrafine-particle hydrofluoroalkane–beclometasone vs. large-particle chlorofluorocarbon–beclometasone: a real-world observational study
Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 41, Issue 11, pages 1521–1532, November 2011
How to Cite
Barnes, N., Price, D., Colice, G., Chisholm, A., Dorinsky, P., Hillyer, E. V., Burden, A., Lee, A. J., Martin, R. J., Roche, N., von Ziegenweidt, J. and Israel, E. (2011), Asthma control with extrafine-particle hydrofluoroalkane–beclometasone vs. large-particle chlorofluorocarbon–beclometasone: a real-world observational study. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 41: 1521–1532. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2011.03820.x
- Issue online: 13 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 14 JUL 2011
- Submitted 3 February 2011; revised 2 May 2011; accepted 31 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!