*Current address: Tibor Z. Veres, MediCity Research Laboratory, University of Turku, Tykistökatu 6A, FIN-20520 Turku, Finland.
The neuropeptide calcitonin gene-related peptide affects allergic airway inflammation by modulating dendritic cell function
Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 41, Issue 11, pages 1609–1621, November 2011
How to Cite
Rochlitzer, S., Veres, T. Z., Kühne, K., Prenzler, F., Pilzner, C., Knothe, S., Winkler, C., Lauenstein, H.-D., Willart, M., Hammad, H., Müller, M., Krug, N., Lambrecht, B. N. and Braun, A. (2011), The neuropeptide calcitonin gene-related peptide affects allergic airway inflammation by modulating dendritic cell function. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 41: 1609–1621. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2011.03822.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 14 JUL 2011
- Submitted 20 September 2010; revised 8 June 2011; accepted 8 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.