Immunoglobulin E-mediated hypersensitivity to amoxicillin: in vivo and in vitro comparative studies between an injectable therapeutic compound and a new commercial compound
Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 41, Issue 11, pages 1595–1601, November 2011
How to Cite
Torres, M. J., Romano, A., Blanca-Lopez, N., Doña, I., Canto, G., Ariza, A., Aranda, A., Montañez, M. I., Mayorga, C. and Blanca, M. (2011), Immunoglobulin E-mediated hypersensitivity to amoxicillin: in vivo and in vitro comparative studies between an injectable therapeutic compound and a new commercial compound. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 41: 1595–1601. doi: 10.1111/j.1365-2222.2011.03834.x
- Issue published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 4 AUG 2011
- Submitted 18 March 2011; revised 19 May 2011; accepted 14 June 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.