Opinions in Allergy
Can we define a tolerable level of risk in food allergy? Report from a EuroPrevall/UK Food Standards Agency workshop
Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
© 2011 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 42, Issue 1, pages 30–37, January 2012
How to Cite
- Issue online: 27 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 MAY 2011
- UK Food Standards Agency. Grant Number: FASS002
- EC FP6. Grant Number: FOOD-CT-2005-514000
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.